The Benefits of Juicing
- A GREAT ALTERNATIVE – Can’t seem to take the taste of fruits and vegetables? Juice them up! It’s the best way to get them in your system. Fruits and vegetables are essential to our bodies because of the nutrients they have. Ideally, we should be able to eat two whole fruits and three or four vegetables a day according to webmd.com. So if you can’t eat ‘em, drink ‘em! This way, you’ll be able to absorb all the vitamins and minerals from them in a fun way. Plus, with juicing, you can finally try the vegetables and fruits you once disliked.
- A HEALTHIER BODY – Juicing can help you strengthen your immunity and increase your energy levels! Juicing can even reduce your chances of having various illnesses like heart disease, cancer, constipation, and more. They even have healing properties. Juicing helps remove those delinquent toxins from your body and help your digestive system. Thanks to juicing, the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that are highly-concentrated, quickly enter the bloodstream, absorbing all the nutritional advantages of the fruits and vegetables.
- A HEALTHIER SKIN – Juicing will help you have that glowing skin your bath soap is claiming to give you. What’s awesome about juicing is that it works from the inside out. Because of the nutrients that work inside your body, you’ll have good-looking, radiant skin on the outside. There are fruits and vegetables that are rich in copper, zinc, Vitamin C, and antioxidants. They all contribute to a healthier skin.
- A HEALTHIER BRAIN – Not only does juicing give you a healthier bod and skin, it also gives your brain the nutrients it needs to operate well. According to the Kame Project, people who drank juices (fruit and vegetable) more than three times per week, compared to less than once a week, were 76 percent less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease (articles.mercola.com).
- STRONGER BONES – Most vegetables and fruits used in juicing have the necessary minerals to keep your bones strong such as calcium and phosphorus. Magnesium and Vitamin D also keeps them healthy. Needless to say, they’ll keep you running till you are gray and old!
- A SLIMMER FIGURE – I’m certain you’re aware that juicing can help you lose weight. If you incorporate it into your diet, you can lose weight faster compared to when you don’t. You have to be careful, however, because some juices contain more sugar than you think and these additional calories can lead to weight gain instead of weight loss. If you want to be safe, pick from the most famous ones—kale, lettuce, parsley, lemon, pineapple, and turmeric.
- HAIR GROWTH – Want to prevent hair loss or fight it? Then juicing will be perfect for you. Onion juice, Aloe Vera juice, Kiwi juice, Guava juice, and Cucumber juice are just some of the juices that help you prevent hair loss and further hair growth.
- BETTER EATING HABITS – Once you’re used to taking in the juices of fruits and vegetables, there’s a higher chance you’ll be more conscious of the food you take in. And this may result to adopting healthier eating habits. You can even inspire others to be healthier as well!
So what are you waiting for? Go out there and find yourself a decent juicer today.