Health Benefits of Using Spinach for Juicing
If you know Popeye the sailorman, then you know the power a can of spinach can offer. With spinach, Popeye can grow huge muscles in an instant and beat his enemy Bluto.
Spinach is a remarkable source of various nutrients. With the health benefits it can provide, you won’t regret adding a glass of spinach juice to your diet.
Here are the 10 benefits of spinach juice:
- It helps create red blood cells. Spinach juice is jam-packed with vital nutrients. These nutrients help create red blood cells (RBCs) in the body, keeping you farther away from getting anemia. This vegetable juice is perfect for everyone.
- It helps relieve rheumatoid arthritis. Spinach juice has nutrients that are alkaline in nature. Because of this, it is deemed as a natural relief for rheumatoid arthritis. It’s recommended to those who are having trouble with their joints every now and then. Plus, spinach juice can also clear out several tissues in the body and help maintain the alkaline level of your body.
- It can fight osteoporosis. All thanks to the vitamin K, your osteoporosis can now be fought with several glasses of spinach juice. Vitamin K can anchor calcium in your bones, making sure they get the strength and good health they need. It can even fight high blood pressure. Oh, the wonders of spinach!
- It can prevent cancer. Spinach juice, like most vegetable juices, can also prevent the formation of cancerous cells in your body. All because of the flavonoids, lution, and chlorophyll found in spinach. They are your body’s defense against the dark arts (cancer).
- It can prevent bleeding gums. Another benefit you can get from spinach juice is the fact that it is loaded with Vitamin C; thus, preventing your gums from bleeding. If you want a home remedy for other oral and dental problems, you might want to start drinking spinach juice.
- It can treat your vision problems. Loads of vitamin A can be found in spinach juice. That means you can get your own eye solution at home with the help of a juicer! Spinach juice can cure your vision problems like night blindness and cataracts. By and large, it can develop your eyesight.
- It can reduce the homocysteine level of the body. Thanks to the high folic acid and antioxidants content of spinach juice, it can reduce your body’s homocysteine level which, in turn, will also decrease your chances of getting atherosclerosis.
- It can aid pregnant women. Spinach juice is recommended for the developing fetus because of the essential nutrients it contains. It even improves the quality and amount of milk in the mother’s body.
- It’s great for your skin. If you want softer, glowing skin, then spinach juice is the answer. Thanks to the antioxidants, you can avoid those wrinkles and dark patches naturally. It’s a skin care remedy from the inside out. You don’t have to rely on chemical-based creams or masks anymore. It’s safe and healthier!
- It can improve hair growth. Spinach juice can help you ease your itchy scalp and solve your thinning hairline and you owe that to the Vitamin B complex it contains. This vitamin can prompt hair growth and retain luster as well.