Whether it’s Gala, Golden Delicious, Fiji, Red Delicious, or Granny Smith, your apple will surely be loaded with nutrients and vitamins that will keep your body nourished. Apples, which are so versatile, have everything you need to have a good health. Without a doubt, apple juice can give you numerous benefits for your body.
So let’s start enumerating these advantages.
- Apple juice is rich in vitamins and minerals. Apples have high levels of Vitamin C, beta-carotene, folic acid, calcium, chlorine, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and sulfur. They also contain small amounts of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, biotin, E, and small amounts of minerals copper and zinc. Apple juice is considered pre-digested because the fiber is already removed, making it easy to absorb. Don’t want to visit the doctor today? Drink a glass of apple juice.
- Apple juice is an effective sweetener. It can actually be used as a sweetener for vegetable juices that have a bitter taste for some. Apple can be added to a carrots or spinach drinks to make the juice more appealing and appetizing. In addition, you’ll get more nutrients when you add an apple.
- Apple juice can satisfy your craving for something sweet. An apple juice is naturally sweet; they won’t require you to add artificial sweeteners and therefore reduce your intake of sugar. You can drink apple juice instead of eating cakes, chocolates, candies, or drinking sodas. It’s a healthier choice if you’re hungry for something sweet.
- Apple juice can cleanse your body. Thanks to the strong antioxidants flavonoids and polyphenols, apple juice can help detoxify your body of unwelcome and dangerous substances.
- Apple juice helps your digestive system. Malic acid, which is found in apples, helps your liver operate properly and improve your digestion. If you juice the apple, it will help the malic acid be delivered to your body quickly.
- Apple juice can aid your cardiovascular health. Apples are high in phytonutrients; they help your body delay the breaking down of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) or bad cholesterol. LDL, once oxidized in the blood, can form plaque on artery walls, causing your arteries to narrow. Drinking apple juice is the solution for this since apples can help clear your arteries and prevent you from getting heart disease.
- Apple juice can strengthen your bones. It may sound surprising, but a glass of apple juice a day can strengthen your bones and prevent you from acquiring various bone diseases. They keep the bones healthy and strong. And we owe this benefit to Vitamin C, iron, boron, and other nutrients found in a glass of apple juice.
- Apple juice can reduce asthma attacks. The flavonoids are once again the protagonists here. They are not only beneficial to the heart but they also improve your pulmonary health and strengthen your lungs.
- Apple juice can regulate your pH levels. Apple juice is naturally alkaline and can, therefore, help remove the toxins in the liver. The pectin substance found in the skin of apples maintain the pH level of your body and also promote healthy digestion.